Friday, February 18, 2022

Christmas cards with Christmas trees doodled onto bright watercolour paper


I made 8 little doodled trees with my strip of green & blue watercoloured paper.  I decided to frame my little doodled trees with wonky black paper which I cut with my wavy cutter.  I adhered my trees to the black layers with double sided tape.  I found this sheet of scrapbook paper that was pretty much the colour I needed to highlight the art I had created.  I got six pieces from the sheet and still needed two more so I watercoloured two turquoise paper backgrounds with yellow to bring about the colour scheme I needed.  They have less contrast than the others but I think they still work quite well.  I layered my backgrounds onto black card fronts and added my little doodled trees to them using 3D foam tape.  
Pretty happy with how they turned out.  Therese


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments