Thursday, September 29, 2022

All occasion cards with fun digitals and torn layered backgrounds


For my first card I used a little butterfly - digital image (Pixabay) - to which I added a little butterfly kisses greeting before printing.  I trimmed the bottom edge with scallop decorative scissors and then added a scored line with my score tool.  I added a dashed border using a pink gel pen.  For my background I used a torn piece of yellow hexagon paper to which I added a piece of pink hand decorated paper in the gap.  I adhered a length of embossed vellum (CB- Dvine swirl) vertically before I added my little butterfly!!  A very cute card!!  
My second card features a cute little bear (Pixabay) It is a colour printed digital image which I trimmed then added four lines of paper piercing with my pattern tracing wheel.  I layered it with copper foil paper to coordinate with the cup then I added a brown layer with an embossed line and a scalloped border with paper piercing.  The background is a torn piece of decorative paper torn vertically with a little scrap of coordinating paper adhered behind the gap.  The background was adhered to a cool green card.  Therese

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments