Friday, September 30, 2022

An all occasion card featuring a reused owl image with a layered background

I have had quite a run on making all occasion cards.  This is my last card in this session.  The little owl is reused from another card.  After trimming I layered on a rectangle of silver cardstock and then a piece of decorative cardstock that coordinated.  I embossed a line on each end, trimmed them with scallop decorative scissors and pierced each scallop.  Thinking it still needed a bit of something I added two silver/pewter eyelets in opposite corners.  That was better.  I used a light green card, added a layered background and then mounted my owl uisng 3D foam tape.  

I have really enjoyed my card making sessions and it is nice to have beefed up my stash!!


Therese

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments