Monday, November 21, 2022

All Occasion Card Kits - background with a coordinating embellished photo

This is the sample for the second set of cards for my friend.  Quick and easy!!  I added a decorative paper background to my deep red card and then added my embellished photo of  pussy willows with 3D foam tape!!  The photo is from a photo calendar my sister, Sylvia, gave me for Christmas.  She does such wonderful photography and it is so easy to reuse them in my cards!!  I trimmed the photo to size, trimmed top and bottom with scallop decorative scissors and then used a push pin to pierce each scallop.  Ran my pattern tracing wheel on all four sides to add yet more texture.  Again, these are all the same sketch but a variety of images and colours.  

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments