Monday, November 21, 2022

All Occasion Card Kits - a flag, embossed strip and a layered flower embellishment

I have been working on card kits for a friend who is an avid card maker!!!  
This set of eight has all sorts of embellishments and a variety of colours.  I made this one up for her so she would have a sample to go by though she is very creative and will no doubt do her own thing!!!
I started with a blue card and added a layer of decorative paper.  I cut the flag from a scrap of blue.  I created the floral embellishment using a variety of die cuts - some from my stash.  I layered them and then added a little star brad to the center to hold them together.  I auditioned both of these on my card front to make sure there was room for the flower and then glued them into place.  I used 3D foam tape on the flower.  I layered two pieces of  coordinating cardstock and embossed them before adding this element over the top of the flag.  There is still room to add a greeting and I have included a good variety which she can add as she wishes.   Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments