Wednesday, November 30, 2022

November Card Club - Christmas cards featuring torn vellum, rick rack and a cute embossed ornament with bling


 Winter has really arrived and it made for smaller numbers at Card Club.  For our first card I prepped kits for this card.  The embossed ornaments (SX) were paired with coordinating cardstock squares. In some cases I punched the background for my greeting from the square to ensure that it was the same. I added torn vellum to my backgrounds and then added rick rack that coordinated using double sided tape to secure all the ends to the back.   I mounted these large elements to my cards and then added my ornaments using 3D foam tape.  The greetings were also layered and then added with 3D foam tape.  Depending on the paper it was possible to make the card kit into a landscape card.  I added three little rhinestones to my ornamenst and paper piercing to the scallops on my greetings.  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments