Wednesday, November 30, 2022

November Card Club - quick and easy cards with printed tags, torn backgrounds over coordinating cards


 These were the third cards for the evening.  They were quick and easy with only having to glue the two torn pieces of paper to the card front and then mounting the embellished tag over the gap using 3D foam tape.  I had started on these kits when I was prepping the card kits for my friend.  I had found so many cool printables for tags that I had printed off quite a few sheets.  In the end, I was able to give her a bit of variety and had the same in the kits I made for this class.  It was fun to fun coordinating papers and ribbons to go with the tags.  The tags were downloaded from Homemade Gifts made Easy.  They worked perfectly for these quick and easy cards.  It was a great creative evening with friends and a good start to Christmas!!!
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments