Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Coffee themed cards for donation

I offered to make some cards to be included in a gift basket which a group member is putting together.  I found several in my collection that would work well.  
For my first card I chose a take out coffee cup (BlackBerry Jelly) which I laser printed and watercoloured to coordinate with my background.  I added a two tone cardstock layer, embossed three lines and paper pierced the scallop border (SU) on the bottom edge.  I added a green ribbon to my background before adding it to a dark red card.  Added the image with 3D foam tape.  For my second card, I did tore my background, added green fiber ribbon before adhering to my bright green card.  I watercoloured my cup (The Alley Way Stamps) to coordinate with my paper and added clear glitter to the seam.  
For my third card I trimmed red rectangles and adhered them to a red card.  I watercoloured my cup (Jane's Doodles) , added clear glitter to the steam,  paper pierced the four edges and layered it onto red cardstock which I trimmed with scallop decorative scissors and paper pierced and finally embossed a line.  I adhered to my card using 3D foam tape.  My final card  features another cup (CLKER) which I die cut (Nestibilities), watercoloured and layered with a brown circle and then a black scalloped circle after watercolouring it and adding clear glitter to the steam.  I added a length of ribbon to my music sheet background (Sweetly Scrapped) before adhering it to my black card.  I added my layered cup with 3D foam tape.  Lots of fun to be playing with coffee themed images and making cards with a variety of colours and sketches.  Therese

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments