Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Large all occasion card featuring a fun birdhouse sticker, some ribbon and a collage background


 I made this card up for my sister and her husband who are celebrating their anniversary soon.  I chose a bird house sticker from a colouring book and adhered it to a piece of white cardstock.  I watercoloured it to coordinate with my collaged background made with blue scraps which I taped to each other using regular tape on the back.  I added heart rhinestones in the corners and added faux stitching in between using a clear glitter gel pen.  I added some clear glitter to several small elements in my image as well.  I added a yellow ribbon to my background before adhering it to a large green card and then mounted my focal element to the front using 3D foam tape. 
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments