Saturday, April 15, 2023

Cards with embossed elements and greetings with colour blocked backgrounds


 I have slowly been working up the kits I created last month for a class that did not run.  I had prepared generously in case it was going to be popular but in the end no one signed up.  I have been working on getting these kits finished since then.  
These three feature inches from a Stampin UP set.  I embossed them in gold and then cut them out using a 1" Nestibilities Square.   I mounted the images to a square and then to another layer.  These were mounted over colour block backgrounds created by cutting up a rectangle of decorative paper and gluing them to a coordinating card front.  I added ribbon to two of them because I wanted a bit more texture.  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments