Thursday, May 25, 2023

Sewing - Black and turquoise casserole carrier for a 9" x 13" pan


This is the other casserole carrier I have been working on.  It also has cotton on the outside and a cotton/poly batting on the inside.  I had originally thought I would add two zippers to this one and reconsidered and added only one opening zipper on the top instead.  The zipper is a bit offset and to secure the casserole inside I added two black ties on each end with enough length for them to tie with a bow which makes them easy to undo.  I added turquoise handles which nicely complements the outer fabric.  The inside fabric is all colourful bottles and jars on a black background which worked really well.  I will be donating this casserole carrier to the Gramma Link Africa merchandise table at the Everything Rhubarb tea.  

Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments