Wednesday, February 14, 2024

All occasion card featuring hearts tissue paper collage background and elements with vellum

I was on a roll with the heart theme and dug out another piece of hand decorated paper which I made a while back.  I collaged hand cut tissue paper hearts onto white tissue paper using thinned white glue and added gold glitter glue to the last coat to make it all shimmery.  I just had scraps left but managed to make the background for this card and die cut three hearts.  To not take away from the delicate look of them I used a strip of vellum to give a bit of contrast between the background and the hearts.  I used tiny gold brads to hold the hearts in place.  When I added this to my large green card is seemed to need a bit of something so I stamped a border of green hearts ( Pink Cat Studio).  That was better and I simply glued my very large element to my card front!!!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments