Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Cards - a cute little butterfly over some floral paper


 I made this fun heart card for my daughter and son in law's anniversary!!!  I always use hearts and this little butterfly (Cre8tive Hands) seemed the perfect thing for their card!! I watercoloured it to coordinate with the decorative paper, added paper piercing and then a bit of glitter with a clear glitter gel pen.  I layered it onto a light blue.  I added paper piercing to the background and then decided to add a flight path so I added a little line of paper piercing to the butterfly and then finished it off with a fine tip markers once I added the image to my card.  Totally fun!!  She is a sewist so she will appreciate the interesting way of using the pattern tracing wheel!!  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments