Tuesday, August 06, 2024

All occasion card featuring a hand decorated background, black embossed border, embossed flowers and hand drawn border and leaves


 One of my sister's is having her 65th birthday and I made this card for her.  I started with a hand decorated background that had a variety of paints on it.  I stamped it with a flower image from the set using Versamark clear ink which gave a bit of a darker look to the stamped images.  I embossed the swirly floral border twice and the little flourishes twice as well with black embossing powder.  I stamped the flower onto coordinating coloured cardstock scraps and embossed them with pearl embossing powder.  I fussy cut them and added a tiny brad in the center of each.  After positioning them I removed them and doodled flowers, stems and leaves of them before mounting them to the background with 3D foam tape.  I doodled a wavy border all the way around and then glued this large embellished background to a blue card.  One of my other sisters hosted family to celebrate!!!  A fun weekend!!   Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments