Monday, July 08, 2024

Sewing - four more teacup coasters in soft peachy and rosy florals


 We are having a Grandparents Tea in September and our coordinator has been looking for few prizes for the event.  I suggested that the fabric teacup coasters might be appropriate and she agreed so I made up four from floral fabric and beautiful lace for the prize.  I tied them to a piece of cardstock so they would be all visible and would stay neat.  The pattern is one that my sister saved a while back and is no longer online so glad for that.  They are about 4.25" x 4.75" with a handle that is 4.5" x 1/2" wide. I just one piece and folded both edges to the middle and then again so it used a piece 4.5" x 2" wide.  I found so nice lace to embellish them with and put a length on both sides.  I added a white cotton layer in the middle.  Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments