Thursday, February 22, 2007

The background on this card was created using the granite spray paint that was popular some years back. The can was destined for the garbage so I took it outside along with some large sheets of paper and a large piece of cardboard. I just sprayed until the can was empty. Made 5-6 large sheets of this wonderfully textured black, white and gray paper.
Really love the old world look of this image and thought it worked well with the background. Stamped in with black StazOn which gives a very strong black colour. Added some simple fiber and a "fossil". I made these fossils the other day with some recyclable plastic, my heat gun and some rubber stamps!! It was fun!! I have a whole bunch because it was so much fun trying different stamps to get different textures!! Will have to list them on my MMM site - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mixedmediamarket/!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments