Thursday, February 22, 2007

My SU party has been submitted and I thank all of my friends for coming!! Product should be here by the end of next week!! Yeah!! The spring mini has arrived and I am wondering what the new catalog schedule will be for this coming year!! Something to look forward to!

Just a hint I wanted to share with you that Catherine mentioned at Jayne's party. The stamp pads that have a little liner in them like the StazOn and the Brilliance can be modified so that the liner comes off with the cover - just add a large glue dot or some double sided foam tape to the inside of the lid and place on the pad. The next time you remove the cover, the liner will come with it. Works so well!!

A few new UMs arrived this week so I am off to play in my craft room and hopefully get a few cards made.

Have a creative day!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments