Monday, March 26, 2007

A triangular fold card!! I had downloaded an image of a similar card somewhere along the way and worked up my design from that image. Several of the girls at the class mentioned that Splitcoast had a tutorial posted to their site last week with all the instructions and samples. So if you are interested in more information you can check

www.splitcoaststampers.com

Check their tutorial section under Resources, I believe, and you should be able to find their tutorial. Another very different card that would easily hold a photo or a little something for someone special!! They require accurate scoring but are not difficult to put together. I use my clear quilting ruler for scoring!! The best tool for that purpose!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments