Thursday, June 14, 2007












Have been out west to see my first grand daughter!! Yeah!! She is a wonderful little person and we so enjoyed being there to enjoy her and seeing our immediate and extended family members. I made two little brag books before I left for my daughter and her mother in law so they can always have current photos of the kids to show anyone who asks.

I made the red one with the heart for myself when I got back because everywhere I went people were asking to see the pictures!! These are fun little books. I modified a design I found on a blog a few weeks ago. They feature name tag holders to hold the pages and matboard covers which I covered with scrapbook papers, ribbon and embellishments!! I used small cable zip ties to bind the pages into the covers then tied ribbons on to the connection to hide them and a few more just for fun!! I consider these my very first scrapbooks!! It was a good place to start!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments