Thursday, June 14, 2007

My T&T mingle page for June! We had a long list of themes to use and I chose Marilyn Monroe because I knew so little about her! It always amazes me how easily we judge people by the little we have heard about them and will often not even question ourselves any farther. She was a very beautiful woman who had a hard childhood, a dream for her life, an interest in a lot of things including literature and learning and who found it hard to overcome the "sexpot" image she adopted to survive.

Knowing more about her life makes me broaden my preception of her and makes me realize we are all generally living our lives to the best of our abilities. So this is my little celebration for another woman who has struggled with the path of her life!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments