Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Art Lottery submission for June!! This is the Stylized flowers embossing folder for the Cuttlebug. Just love the look of these embossed backgrounds!! The D'vine swirl is so wonderful as well. I included a few embossed backgrounds for the winner to play with!! I have a set of Thanks small embossing folders and the set of heart dies as well which I have yet to really play with. I really like the fact that the popular dies and embossing folders are interchangeable within the systems. My sister is using her Sizzix with the adapter to use these Cuttlebug dies and folders. Works like a dream. There is a Cuttlebug Sandwich Stack on line that gives you a list of combinations you need to use the different supplies in the different machines.

I hope you will all have a creative weekend and enjoy celebrating with the fathers in your life!!

Therese
Mixed Media Market
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mixedmediamarket/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments