Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Art - Cardmaking Hydrangeas


Cardmaking!! This was my spring/Mother's Day/Easter card!! The purple mesh I have had for quite a long time and it finally made it into my cardmaking!! It is very loosely woven so can easily be altered by just pulling it in one direction or another. I attached it to the card front by gluing the strip down with hot glue. The image (SU) is watercoloured and glued in place with 3D foam tape which also anchors the mesh to the card front. Added the layered flowers with a brad. I brought stamps so a greeting could be added to the card for those who wanted Mother's Day cards. I like that you can fray the edges a little for some interest and the mesh certainly adds some texture to the card!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments