Monday, September 28, 2009

My Art - wedding card

This is the wedding card I made for my cousin!! I am loving the white on white texture!! Used the doily lace punch (MS) on the bottom of the front flap and then stamped the words using Dune -colourbox pigment ink - and embossed it with pastel embossing powder. Love the soft champagne colour!! I made myself a template for embossing lines which I did at the top, below the lace and just above the punched edge. Worked out quite well.
TIP: to make a template for embossing a line use heavy weight acetate and cut a long rectangle out of it just a little less than 1/8" wide and just over 5.5" long. Use a stylus for embossing.
Found the lace in my stash and folded both ends to the inside and attached with double sided tape.

I really like the texture the lace adds as well as the wonderful look of white on white!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments