Love the way these worked out!! I created some alcohol ink backgrounds using several blues at the top and green at the bottom then stamped on some flowers using black StazOn. I embellished the flowers with watercolour. Layered onto black, onto embossed layer and then the card front. My main cardstock was white and I found it a bit stark so I just added a bit of watercolour in green around the edge of the front of my card which softened it just nicely. Thrifty Tip: Great little technique when you don't have the right colour of cardstock. You can use watercolour, chalks or markers to add the colour you need.
The butteflies were purchased at a local $1 store in the houseware department - they were fridge magnets!! I removed the magnets and glued them to my card using glue dots!!! I love the colours and texture of this card!!