Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cardmaking - Feb - kraft magic

I love these decorative papers!! I purchased them in London, England last year - where they sell paper by the piece displayed gently folded over a dowel!! These two feature flowers and butterflies in muted colours on kraft paper so I combined them with a black layer which highlighted the black elements in the papers. Added a black laser printed greeting on kraft cardstock which was also combined with a black layer!! Because I was really appreciating the grungy look of this paper I added two staples as an accent on the greeting!! Pretty much the end of this paper but the joy has been in using it and making some cute cards along the way!!
We have a stash - not to have a collection of "stuff" - but to have just the thing we need when we need it!! So use up your cool collection so you can replace it with yet more cool stuff!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments