Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tulip card

Made this tulip card for the card exchange at my get together with my crafty buddies!!
The tulip was created using three large oval punchies (SU) which were chalked to add a bit of dimension before they were glued together. I cut a stem and two leaves from a scrap of green cardstock which I also chalked. I layered these elements onto white cardstock that was stamped with a word definition stamp (SU) that I inked with several different colours. Added a green rectangle which I had punched with a scallop border punch (SU) and embellished by piercing a hole in each scallop using a push pin. I layered all the elements onto a yellow card. I stamped "Happy Easter" (SU) in green on the lower right hand side of the top layer which finished it off perfectly!!
Spring has sprung here - only a bit of snow here and there and temperatures above the zero mark!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments