Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cardmaking - November - glitzy medallion

Love the glitz and pizzazz of this card!! The background paper is one that I printed at home on my laser printer from a file I downloaded from the internet. You can check it out here!! All Free Dowload has lots of great images!! I downloaded the green and red one and with one little slide of the hue button under "Adjust colour" in Photo Elements I created the blue one!! Fun!!
I added the ornament which features a large snowflake metal embellishment which in a former life was an earring!! I glued it to the embossed ornament using a large glue dot because of the weight of the embellishment. I added a silver top to my ornament and punched a hole for the ribbon (the punch I forgot to bring to class) which I ran to the top of my card and glued to the inside of my card using double sided tape. I tied another short length of ribbon into a bow just above the silver hanger. The ornament is attached to the layered card front using 3D foam tape. I trimmed my sentiment with decorative scissors and attached it with two tiny white brads!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments