Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cardmaking - November - sanded elements

Another great cardmaking session!! Had a few new cardmakers which was great!!
The three elements on this card were embossed and cut in one piece with a Sizzix embossing die using white core cardstock. I sanded the raised surface then cut them apart to create individual elements. I layered them over an embossed (CB - Swiss Dot) background using 3D foam tape. Once in place, I embellished the elements with tiny rhinestones!!
I used this die a while back - you can check out my other card here! Also sanded a different embossed design on this card.
We did discover at class that one could sand the element too much and we all had to make do because I forgot a punch at home so we were really using my class motto - "There are no mistakes, only opportunities for creativity!!"

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments