Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cardmaking - November - Snowman

More sparkly handmade paper!! This is the last of it but it was great and I will be making more. I used the rest of it on these cards a while back. In this case, I layered the handmade paper to the card front after attaching my ribbon ends with double sided tape to it's back side. Watercoloured my little snowman image which I layered onto coordinating cardstock and trimmed close using decorative scissors. I trimmed my printed greeting as well and layered it onto coordinating cardstock. I attached both elements to the card front using 3D foam ape. Tied a loose knot in a short piece of ribbon and glued in place over my image using double sided tape. The little snowflake sequin was added using a small white brad.
I love this little snowman! It was a download from Jelly Park challenges blog. It was a freebie on their first challenge in July!
I will be watching for that prismatic gift wrap over the holidays to be used in my handmade paper for Christmas cards next year!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments