Thursday, August 29, 2013

Colourful flower card

My third card for the set!!  I started with this double embossed background from my stash and tied on a bit of fiber that coordinated with my image.  It adds some great texture. I layered my image onto yellow, bordered punched (SU) the bottom edge and pierced the scallops.  I attached the background to my navy blue card front and then adhered my image using 3D foam tape just over lapping the fiber.
The image was stamped over a hand made transparent acrylic paint background with black pigment ink and embossed with black embossing powder.  I really like the way the high contrast silhouette of the image works with the background and how the fiber adds some softness.
An any occasion card!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments