Thursday, August 29, 2013

Light house card

The last card I included in my set of gift cards.
I started with a navy card, added this cool piece of paste paper which I created years ago, added a strip of distressed yellow cardstock, wrapped some coordinating yellow fiber around the card front then added my layered light house photo (taken in PEI).  This greeting matched perfectly so I trimmed it, layered it onto navy and attached it with 3D foam tape.

I am enjoying making "one of" cards!! I can use supplies from my stash of images, papers and fiber to create some unique cards!!

I forgot to take a photo of the wrapped cards.  I used a square of decorative paper folded into an envelope and tied with fiber.   Check out this posting to see another example and a template.
Quick and easy!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments