Wednesday, November 27, 2013

OSW - Christmas - 3.75" x 3.5"

Each sheet of OSW yielded one rectangle that measured 3.75" x 3.5" which I cut into four uneven rectangles.  It could certainly be cut into even rectangles, strips, triangles or multiple cuts as you wish.  Each would have it own charm!!  I mounted all of them onto coordinating cardstock though I did change the card orientation as well as the position of the rectangles as I went along.  I did add embossing to some of the layers, some punchies, colour printed greetings along with stitching, staples and seambinding and thread.   Lots of fun and it helps to break up the monotony of making all the cards exactly the same.   Click on the image to see the details close up!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments