Wednesday, November 27, 2013

OSW - Christmas - two rectangles - 5" x 1 7/8"


Here are the cards I made with my two 5" x 1 7/8" pieces of OSW.  I cut them in half and then diagonally to create four corners, being careful to cut the diagonals opposite each other so the corners would create the central diamond.  You could cut them into any configurations you wish.
 I cut a coordinating layer for mounting the triangles to and in some cases, I embossed the backing layer and for others I glued on the corner triangles and then embossed this layer.  I like the fully embossed layers better.
I created the central elements using downloaded images combined with greetings which I laser printed and then cut apart using an oval Nestibilities.   The images were all downloaded from CLKER.  Once cut, I watercoloured the images and then added some sort of embellishment - seam binding, ribbon, bakers twine, etc.  A couple of them have a small metal ring which was a spiral clip which I cut in two because it was too large in its original size.  The ovals were added to the card fronts using 3D foam tape.
Click on the images to see the details!!
You can see all the cards made with this One Sheet Wonder technique in this post!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments