Wednesday, November 27, 2013

OSW Christmas - two strips - 1.75" x 4.25"

Christmas cards!!  I am close to having as many as I need for this year!!

I found several sheets 8.5" x 5.5" of One Sheet Wonder decorative paper in my stash and decided to make some cards using them. You can click here here, here and here to see some of my previous OSW cards created with stamped decorative paper.

 Here and here are some made with printed decorative paper instead which makes them really fast and easy!!
You can find all the cards and the OSW cutting template here.


These cards all started with strips of OSW decorative paper that were 4.25" x 1.75" which I cut into four sections.  I chose to cut them into uneven geometric shapes but you could certainly cut them into rectangles, squares or strips instead.  I cut a layer slightly larger in a coordinating colour to back them.


 I colour printed greetings that coordinated, mounted and embellished them in a variety of ways adding ribbon or seam binding.  I added some small snowflake punchies and rhinstones as well and stitched a few with my sewing machine.
I used my border punch (MS) to embellish the tags as well as the coloured layer in several of the cards. 
Click the images to get a better look!!

I find it hard to make lots of the very same!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments