Thursday, May 08, 2014

Mother's Day card with tulips

My Mom loves blue and so when I made her Mother's Day card used her favorite colour.  I downloaded the tulip image from CLKER, filled it with white and layered up three to make a nice grouping.  I printed them on white cardstock and watercoloured them. Once they were dry I stitched them to my blue embossed card front.  I added a  length of white vintage seam binding and then layered on a watercoloured greeting with 3D foam tape and tied on a short piece to simulate a bow.
I created the greeting using the frame from "You're Lovely" stamp set (deleted the flowers) (SU) which I received digitally as a Saleabration freebie!!  I love that the frame works with the Deco Labels Framelit set (SU).  So easy to cut them out!!
Looking forward to seeing my Mom when we celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments