Thursday, May 08, 2014

Anniversary cards

Have a couple of anniversaries this month besides my Mom and Dad's 60th so I made up these cards.  I colour printed the digital background I created for these wedding cards on quarter sheets in two different colours.
I layered them onto coloured cardstock, added a length of coordinating vintage seam binding and then glued them to card fronts.  I added colour printed greetings which had been punched out (SU) and sponged.  On the beige one I added an oval of darker cardstock behind the greeting and attached it over the seam binding using 3D foam tape.  To finish it off, I tied a short piece of seam binding to the first length using a single knot which nicely simulates the look of a bow.  On the blue one, I added the greeting using 3D foam tape over the seam binding, added some dots using a clear glitter gel pen (Stardust) and two little heart confetti.

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments