Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Card with a cake!!

My youngest grand daughter has a birthday this week!!  I laser printed this lovely cake image (credit coming), watercoloured it and added shimmery paint to the fondant icing.  I used an oval Nesties to cut the image and one a size larger to die cut the hole in the alcohol ink background which leaves the image nicely framed on the card front.  I used a decorative punch on the two top corners and a scallop border punch (SU) on the bottom edge. I used a mini hole punch to add holes to the scallops and layered a yellow border punched piece of cardstock below it.  I added the laser printed greeting just below the image using 3D foam tape.  Purple, pink and yellow! The perfect colours for a little girl!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments