The hearts were cut from the sheet to about 4"x 4". As luck would have it I found a coordinating piece of decorative red harlequin paper in my stash! I trimmed a couple strips of about 1.25" and added a piece to each heart. I used a variety of ribbons to cover the joint before gluing this layer to my card fronts. For the first one, I simply added a little gold die cut heart and I was done!! With no greeting it is a bit more versatile as it can be used as an anniversary card as well. The next two are very similar in that I added a gold embossed vellum greeting with torn edges. I attached them to my card fronts using two tiny gold brads. A short length of ribbon tied to the one on the card simulates a bow.