Sunday, July 15, 2018

Handmade paper, crocus digital image and a little punched greeting for a quick card

Another paper background I found in my stash was this handmade paper one!!  I have a little bucket on my desk into which I have been adding trimmed backgrounds leftover from other projects.  I mounted the handmade paper (I made myself) to a light yellow card and went looking for an image that would compliment it.  I found this little laser printed crocus image (CLKER) which was just the right size so I watercoloured it, mounted it to a rectangle of yellow cardstock and added a small greeting (Word Window - SU) below it.  I distressed its edges before mounting to my card front over the handmade paper.
I am having fun making cards and using up my supplies but goodness me I have enough for more than a lifetime!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments