Thursday, September 27, 2018

September cardmaking - decorative paper, an image and ribbon for these birthday cards

For our second card I combined decorative paper (colour laser printed digital images) with coordinating cardstock.  Next we added coordinating ribbon gluing both ends to the inside front with double side tape.  The images were then layered and added with 3D foam tape over the ribbon.  To finish off the cards I tied a short piece of ribbon to the one on the front with a single knot to simulate a bow!!  I did add a punched and layered font greeting to the one on the right.  The pink birthday greeting is from Kisspng which I colour printed and the poppies is from CLKER which I watercoloured - both digital image sources.  This is a very flexible sketch which always makes great cards!            Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments