Wednesday, October 10, 2018

More serendipity hexagons, some dimensional paint on a little dragonfly and a greeting punchie

I have been having fun with a new to me Hexagon die!!  I have cut several pieces of coordinating serendipity collage which I had on hand and chose seven for this card.  I embossed the edge of my yellow card using  this fun border embossing folder (SU) and then adhered my hexagons using double sided tape and white glue.  I trimmed this little stamped dragon fly image, watercoloured it and added clear dimensional paint to its wings.  After it was dry, I layered it onto a larger blue circle and adhered it to my card front using 3D foam tape.  I sponged a little word window greeting with blue and added it to my card using double sided tape.  Really happy with how it worked out!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments