Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Serendipity hexagons, leaf die cuts and a round greeting with some bling!

Fun with serendipity hexagon die cuts!!!!!!  Love new tools!!  I used seven little hexagons on this card.  I embossed the top and bottom of my navy card front using a distressed embossing folder (TH) and then adhered my serendipity hexagons using double sided tape and white glue.  I added the little circle greeting which I had embellished with a blue flower sequin adhered with a tiny black brad.  This is a stamped greeting from my stash but it is just the right size to go with the hexagons.  I cut two leafy branches (TH) which I glued on using white glue on all the leaves and pressing until it was dry.  I love these serendipity hexagons!!  Though there are all sorts of great cards created with hexagons online!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments