Saturday, November 16, 2019

A birthday card featuring fun decorative paper, an embossed strip and a tag with image and greeting

A few more cards for my stash from card kits.  These card kits were featured in my March Cardmaking class.   The bicycle (SU) and greeting were combined in Corel Draw and printed on white cardstock.  They were trimmed into rectangles and then the corners were cut to create the tag.  I used my slot punch (SU) to cut the slot for the twill tape which was adhered with double side tape. I sponged the outer edges and then added faux stitching with a fine tipped Sharpie marker.  I adhered the decorative paper to the kraft card front and added an embossed strip before adding the tag using 3D foam tape.   

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments