Saturday, November 16, 2019

Christmas cards featuring a farm scene with fiber and oval punched font greetings


 I am working on yet more Christmas cards!!  These ones feature a fairly graphic image of a barn (Pixabay) that is very effective.  I printed the digital image on white cardstock and trimmed them to 4" x 5.25".  

To the first one I tied on a length of red fiber before adhering this large element to my black card front.  I mounted a layered greeting over where the fiber is tied on the front.  The greeting features a laser printed font greeting punched with an oval punch (SU) and then layered onto a pewter metallic scalloped oval punchie (SU).  I mounted the greeting using 3D foam tape which allows room for the fiber.  For the second card, I punched an opening with the oval scallop punch (SU) in the upper left area of the printed panel and tied on a length of red fiber between the opening and the right hand side.  After mounting this large element to a black card front I added a font greeting oval punchie in the opening using 3D foam tape.     Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments