Saturday, November 16, 2019

Cards made up from card kits featuring a die cut layer backed with decorative paper, fiber and embossed greetings


I am still making cards for my stash and using card kits from my desk to make the process quick and easy.  These cards were featured in my January Cardmaking Class.   The top one features a gold embossed Merry Christmas greeting, some die cut hearts and some fun sweater knit paper to back them.  I added a length of gold embroidery thread through the opening before adding the paper to cover up the openings.  That layer had been over stamped with a script and scroll design.  I glued this large layer to a coordinating card front. I added three little gold sequins to finish it off. 
The next card features leaf die cuts on the left with the same gold embroidery thread.  The third card features a rose pattern die cut opening and a blue fiber tied to the front.  I backed this one with hand decorated watercolour paper. 
A few more for the stash!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments