Saturday, February 29, 2020

Birthday card featuring glittered flowers, handcut stems, embossed oval and a small greeting

This kit is one from my January cardmaking class.  I am making them up to build up my stash of ready made cards.  I am changing up a few of the elements as I go because too much of the same does not work really well for me.  For this card, I adhered the stamped, embossed and watercoloured resist background to a coordinating card front.  I embossed the oval with a Swiss Dot embossing folder and adhered it to my card front.  I hand cut some leaves and stems, embossed them and then glued them to my oval.  I added the flowers using 3D foam tape after trimming the stems to a proper length.  I tucked the little greeting from the kit into the leaves and used a small piece of 3d foam tape to the end which I flagged.  I really like this one!!

Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments