Friday, February 19, 2021

SISTER STASH - All occasion card with a piece background, a cute cupcake with a cherry on top and some bling

I am really enjoying revisiting these cards as I blog them. I created them a while back with supplies which my sister left here a few years ago after I promised to make cards for her with them.  I have made several batches for her and thought it was time to make a few more.  I did organize them all by colour this time when I had everything laid out so it will be a little easier to find coordinating papers and cardstock when I made the next set!!  For this card, I started with a deep red card (85" x 5.5") that will fit in her large envelopes.  I had one piece which I trimmed to fit on the card and had a strip from which I punched the circles using a 3/4" circle punch.  Worked really well and I really like the look of them.  I added a strip of texture red paper with fish tail ends over the large piece and then added my layered cupcake image.  The cupcake image was colour printed.  It is a digital image I downloaded from CLKER.  I layered it onto a coordinating green cardstock and punched the bottom edge with a daisy border punch (Martha Stewart).  I adhered it to my card front over the red strip and then added clear rhinestones to the middle of each little daisy to finish off my card.  Therese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments