Thursday, January 27, 2022

All occasion card with a photo of a bee embellished with glittery butterflies

This is the final card from this long production run of cards created with photos trimmed from photo calendars given to me by my sister.   This one features a bee on a flowering chive.    The photo has a white border so needed no other embellishement.  I created a large purple card and then trimmed a coordinating background.  I added a strip of coordinating paper which I overlaid with a strip of purple then added three little coordinating eyelets.  I adhered this large layer to my card front and then added the photo at a bit of an angle.  As a final touch I added two little glittery butterflies!!  Done!!

It has been much fun!!!

Therese

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments