Thursday, January 27, 2022

Thank you cards with hand decorated paper backgrounds and fun greetings


 I made these two little thank you cards for my grand children who gave us handmade gifts for Christmas!!!  Always appreciate handmade!!
I cut two cards to fit in small envelopes in brown and black.  I added hand decorated papers from my stash and then some greetings.  The thank you is a laser printed font greeting. I tore the edges, added lines of paper piercing and used two eyelets to attach it to the paper before mounting it to the brown card.  The other one is a laser printed digital greeting that was die cut and then watercoloured to coordinate with the background.  I layered it over a coordinating circle before mounting it to my card using 3D foam tape.  
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments