Saturday, June 04, 2022

May Card Club - quick and easy with decorative paper, gold embossed images and some fabric ribbon flags


 I always try to make the last card a quick and easy one!!  I gold embossed several images - gift, leaf/heart ( Magenta) /dragonfly (Magenta) and then trimmed them down to about 2.25".  I added a layer of coordinating cardstock and then added some fun fabric ribbon flags to them using double sided tape on the back.  I mounted my coordinating background to my card front and added the focal element with 3D foam tape to finish my card.  The one with a gift would certainly be appropriate for a birthday or a shower!!  The others would suit a variety of occasions  It was a fun evening and our last cardmaking session before the summer.  We will be back together in September!! 

NOTE:  A friend asked me for a few card kits so she can make cards with a couple of friends.  I have a few card kits leftover from this card but not enough for what she needed so I decided to make a few more kits but in the interest of variety I decided to use other images and changed the format to portrait. 
I am sure that they will enjoy their time together and have a few great cards to add to their card stash!!


 Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments